Monday, August 2, 2010

2 Sweet Years...


August 2nd, two sweet years ago, was our wedding.  It's hard to believe it's been that long since I was running around with my own planning binder.  Even harder to believe that I've been married to my better-half (no joke) for that long.

Weekly, I can count on at least one person telling me that my husband is the nicest man they've ever met...and they're completely right.  I'm not sure how I found him (joke), but every ounce of me could not be more happy that I did.

Happy 2 Year Anniversary, Forest.

Photo by: Sarah Rhoads Photographers

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, we're happy to have you following the Sugarcomb blog.

Sugarcomb Event Design reserves the right to moderate comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.