Thursday, September 24, 2009

Katie & Steve's Miami-in-Seattle Wedding

Katie and Steve are a life-force of love. Katie was a dream to work with and I learned as much about myself as I did about her. She had a vision of what she wanted her wedding to be...seeing that girl's face, so happy and overwhelmed by everything that a year of hard work had become, it was hard not to want to cry tears of joy for her. I helped them plan their Seattle wedding while they were living in sunny Miami. These two were surrounded by the unbound support of hundreds of friends and family members. It was a day I will remember for a very long time. Thank you Katie and Steve for showing me exactly why I love doing this so much!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we're happy to have you following the Sugarcomb blog.

Sugarcomb Event Design reserves the right to moderate comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.